Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sick..

Sick for few days after back from KL...

sorethroat.. fever.. Opss.. but not H1N1.. keke.. thanks god :P

Recently we have our own panel clinic.. The clinic that I used to go is one of it as well.. Really can't tahan on that day.. Work until 2something.. i think.... headache.. sneezing...cough.....very toucher... feel like wana faint...

My colleague keep on chasing me to see doctor.. Yes, final action.. go to see doctor..

He is the worst one.. Why I say so?????? When I reach there, I saw a guy.. Indian guy siting in front of computer.. watching YouTube.. fine.. I don't know he is the doctor...

As that time there is no patient.. So I'm the first one.. When I enter the room.. Opss.. The Indian who watching YouTube is a doctor.. ok...

He just ask me :"What happen to u? Got fever?. So I just tell him, : Yes, I'm getting flu.. headache.... Haha.. without further 'delay'.. he said, I will give you panadol, and flu medicine, ok.. thats all'.. Then he rush to another room to continue the movie.. WT*....

Such irresponsible doctor.. Not even explain to me the sickness.. faint...

baka.. really shit...

1 comment:

  1. oMG
    pls tell me d clinic name,i swear i wont be thr,lolxx

    ReplyDelete