Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bored Year

A bit boring for this Year 2010...

I still remember during Year 2009,

Jan was at Langkawi
Feb was at Singapore
Cameron...

All very nice and great trip. Although bit bit unhappy things happened between. But I still enjoy it much.

Every year I will buy :
- New bed sheet (mostly cartoon style where I love the most :P, cheap cheap only from pasar malam)
- Few sets of pajamas (at least 5 sets, reunion dinner 1 set, 1st of CNY, 2nd of CNY, 9th of CNY and 15th of CNY)
- New hair style
- Few blouse and dress
- Few pairs of shoes
- Handbag
- Accessories
- Necklace
- Food and drinks I like the most (snacks, those nut nut)

BUT now, I only have :
- using old bed sheet
- with existing hair style
- 1 pair of new shoes which bough last year
- no hand bag
- no accessories
- few blouse and 1 shorts
- 1 pajamas from mum and 1 from my best fren as birthday present

A bit sad sad, as I no longer have Hagen dazzz ice cream for my birthday which I promise every year I also want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment