Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's day

I love u mum...

Thanks for everything.....

Dinner is ready there while I back from work.... No need to sleep with hungry stomach. keke

Just need to tell you what I wish to eat for lunch o dinner.. Then the next day those food will be 'appear'... You just like the Aladdin's magic lamp... Fulfill all my wishes... "I love U! I love U!

You have help me to wash all the dirty clothes (from in to out) before I wash it .. "shy shy"

I know you are very tired after back from market... But you still insist prepare dinner for us.. Even during weekend.. We want to treat you dinner outside but you refused.. I understand that you want us to save money as now economy hard time.. I know you wish us to buy a house.. YES, I know that.. Give me sometime mum.. I will do it!

I know you wish us to have a partner who able to take care of us, love us.. YES, I know. Although all the while me and sister will 'run away' while you mention about this topic.. YES, we did put your word in our mind and heart.. Just that we need time to find Mr.Right. But no matter how, we know how to take care ourself...No worries.. We big big d :P

Sometime I'm a bit naughty... (sometime only not all the while).. Make you angry.. But in your heart I'm a very good girl :P blek...

Sometime... You a bit scary... Cos... You know what I'm thinking of (of course la, I'm your daughter.. keke)

Wish to do something so that you will feel proud of me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment