Sunday, May 31, 2009

Single's story ~ ~

Don't know is good or bad ~ ~

Yes, I'm still single.. I never feel anything wrong with my status... As most of my friends are single.. We really enjoy our life much...

Until a day, my parents indirectly asked me to find someone who able to take care of me in my future life :s (actually I'm able to take care myself..) and colleague keep on asking me to find a Mr.Right... sob sob.. Do you think you want it, then it will be appeared??? Magic mer

I'm start thinking about this problem.... Being single or married is it so important in my life? Must I find someone to take care of me?? How if the one betray me and let me alone after married?? I think it was too late for me to regret right?

To be optimistic.... may be I'm able to find my Mr. Right who will take care and love me forever.... But, in this world... Is 'he' exist??? I don't know? How to justify is he? I don't know and don't have any idea....

I have been betray by my love one.. It really hurt.. It like thousand of noodles stuck into my heart.. I really can feel my heart is pain... very painful.. Like can't breath at all.. Feel like wanna die... Din have appetite to eat.. Just want to stay alone.. Want to know why he betray me!! I want to know the reason... BUT, I never get it...

and I lost everything.... It is nightmare for me.. I can't forget the pain... Its like a Shadow who follow me forever.....

It very hard for me to find a guy.. or to trust a guy.....

I cant tell my parent about that.. I don't want them worried about me... As in front of them, I'm a very tough gal .....

Thanks for my friends who hold my hand and walk through the hard time with me... I do hope that there is Mr.Right in my life time....

2 comments:

  1. hey gurl.. cheer up..
    u may found urr mr. right in future sooooon.. =)
    please believe tat u're d lucky one and u may meet him in one day =)

    ReplyDelete