Saturday, April 25, 2009

I love u doggie..

Yes, i love u doggie...

I dono how to express my love to u! It is highest than the mountain and deepest than the sea...

I can't forget the moment that we watch movie together, we eat together... we care each other... we tease each other... and d true love, hug, kisses between us..

I miss u everyday.. every hours.. every mins... every second....

I wish to share all my things with u.. no matter is happiness OR sadness...

I hope that you'll be with me when I need u....

It all in my dreams...

I have to back to this reality world!!

I have to accept the cruel result.. u alr have a master who take care of u...

Please, please come back home when ur master don't want u...

I'm always welcome u, my dear doggie..

Ur dog foods, born born... everyday is ready there... just waiting for u!

1 comment:

  1. 当你的宠物不在你身边
    真得很思念
    比思念另一半还要思念
    真的……
    因为,伴侣不一定会聆听你的苦
    而你的宠物一定会聆听我们的诉

    ReplyDelete