Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Y me!!

Y me!! I don't know....

I'm a bit sad.. no mood...under low bat condition... Headache with the result from upper management...Suddenly feel like lack of confidence, competence...

By right, it should be a good n a great news for me... Everyone likes to get recognition from superior.. YES, me as well... But seems that everything so sudden. I'm not yet ready to accept such precious recognition.

I'm starting worry, scared and don't know what to do... nervous...

BUT, i will try my best to perform n handle well...

Let me control the situation and environment instead of being controlled.

Come on man!

3 comments:

  1. hi, nice to meet u here. add oil for urself and believe u can do it.Gambateh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看看我最新的博文吧,真的很适合你

    有的人,拼了老半世都得不到,
    好好珍惜你所得到的吧!
    相信自己,就有如你的上司相信你一样
    加油!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leeyenl莉燕 and 哉麽程厶, thanks for your encouragement ya.. feel better right now..

    ReplyDelete