Sunday, April 26, 2009

So painful...

my goodness! So painful.. arghhhh.....

Can't sleep since 3am this morning... very painful.. it attack me whole nite whole morning.....
No matter how I'm change the sleep position.. it still very painful... What's going on??

Must be last night, I have drank "ambra sui bui". Is kind of fruit juice with sour plum... very yummy and feel more appetite after drank it...

Nah, nows the result... stomachache d lo... my goodness... Din has this kind of experience before, even period, not that worst too....

Fortunately, after drank some hot water and "chinese medicine - a powder, abit spicy powder :( " Now, recover d...

But, I have miss a chance follow my gang to Wang Kelian, somewhere at Perlis.. Cry Cry.... Too bad!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Thank you for stopping by on my blog. I wish you all the very best for your blog venture. Do visit my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 如果以上情形再发生,可以喝杯温水,把热毛巾敷在肚子
    这样会好些
    谢谢你留了话语
    望我们可以在部落格里形成一条友谊的联系
    take k

    ReplyDelete
  3. 谢谢你的关心... 下次懂了...

    ReplyDelete