Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Insomnia....

Insomnia....

I have a sleepless night... my brain keep on functioning... my mouth keep on open.. my eyes.. full with tears... Is sign that I'm very tired and wanna sleep... BUT.. dono why.. just turn here n there... not able to sleep.. I just close my eyes.. and rest... when I feel I'm starting fall to sleep.. "ring.... ring..." Too bad, is alarm clock wake me up!!.. Say good bye to my lovely bed, bear bear, n baby.....then bath.. and get ready to work...

This morning, I'm very blur... drive with closing eyes... walk without spirit.... I got a panda eyes due to last night insomnia..... faint....

Once reach office.. starting busy with my work... lazyworm, sleeping worm.. suddenly looking for me... ishhh... too bad.. I have drank OldTown white coffice.. hope it cures.. but seems like it is not working.....the lazyworm too strong d...

Trying chewing gum, sour plum... haih.. worst...made me feel hungry.. my godness.

Fortunately can tahan till 5pm.. writing report go back.. bloging.. reading my friend's blog.. and now.. time to say good night to my all dear friends...

I need rest...

Thanks for your support.. I feel better right now.. Tommorow will be another better day!

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment